Differences with the free version:
2.Offline kana stroke order animations.
3.Zero phone or tablet permissions.
Japanese Kana syllabary is magic box for the Japanese Learner. Kana difficult to remember but quickly forgotten? Try a new way to learn , the Cards.
The main function:
1. Support all Japanese Kana with good pronunciation.
2. Hiragana and Katakana switching, and kana stroke order animations.
3. The new efficient way to help learn Japanese Kana.
4. Support offline kana pronunciation.
5. The most beautiful user interface, simple and elegant, full-featured, worth a try.
Learning Japanese Kana is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Learning Japanese Kana (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 6.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.